Monday, April 23, 2007

Truth IS Stranger Than Fiction

It's been a crazy couple of Hollywood weeks. A taste of the full force of the path I've chosen. And I don't even know what to do with it.

If I told you which band I ended up helping backstage (minds out of the gutter, people), you wouldn't believe me.

If I told you which celeb gave me his old laptop when mine fried out, you'd think I was exaggerating.

If I told you about the connections I made to several high-powered film execs, you'd say I was being silly.

If I told you the details of the crazy writers' feud I got caught in the crossfire of, you'd tell me people don't act that crazy.

Suffice it to say it's all being processed and much amusement will follow. Keep checking back at this screen.

Meanwhile, writing break for Coachella! Cool kids to the polo grounds! See you - with new pages in hand - on the flip side.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home