Thursday, August 24, 2006

Good Breeding?

I pause for a moment to shamelessly plug something you should know about. For those of you who are preggers, soon to be, or know someone who is, check out Revolution Maternity. No mumus here. It was started by my super-cool friend, Sarah, who wanted to provide our mommies-to-be with hip, stylish, yet comfy maternity wear. She says it's important for women to feel beautiful and sexy always. Hear hear!

Look at me now, Mom! Just kidding, it's a fake belly and Sarah worked with real models for the site. But it's kind of Ghost-of-Christmas-Future erie to see yourself like this. Should we take bets on who's more freaked by this: dad or Mr. Wonderful?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kidsis said...

I'M freaked!!!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Awwww Auntie Kid Sis, I can see it now. ;)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

I'd say Mr Wonderful.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home