Monday, March 03, 2008

It Girl


It's been a big, bloggy week for me:
  • I came full circle on one of the life narratives that had been driving my blogging. (See previous post)

  • I posted my 100th blog essay.

  • And my blog got tagged by a fellow blogger as rated E for Excellent.

If only the book publishers would pay attention and give me that essay book deal now!

I am flattered and validated to be "it" for the moment. And the best part of being it is the ability to tag others. So I would be remiss if I didn't tag my tagger right back:

Mutant Poodle is a provocative writer's writer with strong politicial opinions and the moxie to back them up.

And then, I tag some other blogs for your reading enjoyment:

Zazamada follows the life of a Hollywood friend as she navigates the studio job world while falling in love, getting married and now (!) having a baby.

Gavin Shearer is a super-smart guy who has reviews and interesting things to say about life in Seattle, movies, sports, technology, rollercoasters and life in general.

Kid Sis is a real-life comic book character whose journey as a rabble-rousing writer and feminist will always give you something to talk about.

See? Writers aren't all bitter, resentful people who hate each other. Enjoy!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Wow.. thanks, Heidi. I finally feel like I don't want to puke. :)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home